Doongala Adult Riding Club
COMBINED TRAINING & DRESSAGE DAY
Sunday 31st October 2021
Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 Advanced
Training Dressage Test 5.2 4.2 3.2 2.2 1.2 -
Max Height 50cm 65cm 80cm 95cm 105cm -
All weather arenas Sept 2020 Tests 5.2 4.2 3.2 2.2 1.2 A.1 & A.2
LEVEL 4 & 5 COMBINATIONS ASSESSED PRIOR 1ST JULY 2020 MUST UPDATE PERFORMANCE CARD POINTS: https://hrcav.com.au/directions-for-converting-card-points/
VENUE: Doongala Pony Club Grounds, Sheffield Road, Kilsyth South ( Melways Ref Map 65 K 5)
Please ignore your Navigator, enter via Pavitt Lane off Liverpool Road
SJ COURSE DESIGNER: MARTIN SUDUL Warm up may be on grass.
ENTRY FEE: Combined Training Only $45
Combined Training & Dressage Only (same level) $50 (Dressage ridden once)
Combined Training & Dressage Only (different level) $65 (2 Different Dressage Tests)
Dressage Only (1 test assessed level) $30 (Dressage ridden once)
Dressage Only (2 tests – assessed & different level) $50 (2 Different Dressage Tests)
(Note: Level 1 combinations riding Advanced level can only enter for A1 test)
ENTRIES CLOSE: Wednesday 20th October, or earlier if sections are filled. Numbers are limited
ENTRIES: Online: www.horsecomps.com.au
DIRECT DEPOSIT: Bendigo Bank – BSB 633 000 Acc No. 143278059 Ref your name & HRCAV number.
ENQUIRIES: Lucinda Mack [email protected] or 0448 880 226
SCRATCHINGS: Lucinda Mack 0448 880 226
PRIZES: Trophies/Prizes for Section Winners Sashes as per Event Rule 25
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
• This is a NO cards event.
• The event is open to members of the riding clubs affiliated with the HRCAV and will be conducted under HRCAV rules and regulations. Please refer to relevant sections of HRCAV manual.
• Riders must present to gear check 20 minutes prior to first phase.
• Riders to provide own numbers to be displayed on both sides of the horse.
• Registered club colours and approved helmets must be worn.
• Yards are available.
• Medical armband must be worn in all jumping phases.
• No refunds after closing date unless Vet or Doctor’s certificate is provided within 14 days of the event. Refunds will incur an administration fee of $10
• If draw has been completed and event is cancelled due to Covid restrictions an admin. fee of $2 will apply to refunds.
• Doongala ARC Inc accepts no liability for accidents, damage, injury, illness or loss to any person, horse or property.
• Cross country course is out of bounds – riders jumping cross country obstacles will be eliminated.
• The organisers reserve the right to cancel any class or event, to divide any class, to alter the advertised times, to refuse any entry with or without stating the reasons.
• Dogs must be kept leashed and under control at all times
CANTEEN FACILITIES ALL WEATHER ARENAS
This event will be subject to current Covid Restrictions.